Sunday, February 15, 2009

Time to start cooking

WOW... it's been a long time since I've done any cooking. After spending about 10 days going to Georgia, JC and I had about 3 days at home until he left for skiing. So, there's been really no need to do any cooking. It's like being in college again and eating a can of whatever.
By whatever, I mean a single source supper of green beans. Or, maybe some Progresso Soup. It's not too bad, but the commercials indicating there's MSG in those light soups have me a bit leery about consuming the whole can at one sitting.
Tomorrow, I will be making some stuffed peppers. I found the red peppers I bought last Monday in the vegetable tray and decided to thaw some burger and make supper. Of course, if JC times his return, he will be coming home to the smell of somethin' in the oven.
Look for the recipe to pop up tomorrow on this blog... and good Sunday night.



No comments:

Post a Comment