Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day




Just wanted to share the most magnificent roses I have ever received for Valentines Day. And, I have been fortunate enough to get flowers once or twice in my life time. The very first time was in the 1970s when I was still in high school. They were anonymous, but we kinda knew who was stalking me. LOL. But these came on Wednesday and on Thursday opened into the biggest reddest velvet blooms ever.
Anyhow. Close up they do look like velvet... which reminds me of... Red Velvet Cupcakes. And, that's the current trend in cupcakes... Claire, Kelsey, Sarah B. came out to my house and we made red velvet cupcakes for her wedding. They were great. So was the frosting.
I don't have that recipe because it belongs to Mike's grandmother - that's Claire's husband.
But maybe later... I'll keep you posted.
Have a happy Valentines Day and remember God loves you.



No comments:

Post a Comment