Friday, March 6, 2009

Kuchen

Boy, it seems like life is so busy lately there's no time for cooking. Claire on the other hand has been doing cakes like crazy and she's posted them on the website. You can find her cakes by following the link under the Oh Claire's artwork post.
The days are getting longer and I have visions of Easter and kuchen. That's my traditional time of year when I spend a day doing kuchen. So, when I do I will once again attempt a video. It's not easy holding a camera and mixing things together, but I'm going to try.
Sometime, in the course of teaching another class at BAGA and finishing my art doll project, I will be starting some seedlings. I would love to have a huge raised bed garden here, but it would take a lot of work. I may consider the community garden in Mandan. I am also looking forward to JC building me a compost bin, if not, I will have to order one because the soil out here could use some compost. Maybe someday, I will be able to return to my home and stay here doing the things I love and sharing them with the world online.
Someday.
Happy Friday. I will be presenting at the garden day in Fargo tomorrow, so I won't be cooking on Saturday like I normally do... Maybe Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment